Teddy Tennis – The Best Start a Child Can Get
Teddy Tennis is a fantastic new system that encourages children aged 3, 4 and 5 years to get active and learn to play tennis. It works by combining music, pictures and teddy bear stories into an interactive learning adventure that children love. But Teddy Tennis is much more than an activity programme; it will have a dramatic impact on many other areas of child’s development including:
– Speeding up the learning process
– Enhancing co-ordination
– Improving confidence and self-esteem
– Building communication skills and team work
– Laying the foundations for listening & learning
– Inspiring a love of sport
– Teaching the concept of sportsmanship and fair play
– Teaching the essential tennis skills.
Teddy Tennis was conceived, created and designed in England and is marketed worldwide as a franchise programme, targeting sport & tennis clubs, pre-schools & nurseries, coaches and entrepreneurs. As of January 2012, Teddy Tennis is operating in the UK, USA, Australia, Spain, the Netherlands, Slovenia, Egypt, Mauritius and the Maldives.
Teddy Tennis would like to hear from any individual or organisation that would like to establish a Teddy Tennis Academy in their area. Teddy Tennis offers such organisations 3 key benefits:
– Keeps coaches and clubs busy in off-peak periods as this is when Teddy Tennis is taught.
– Acts as an excellent feeder stream for Mini Tennis and Quick Start Tennis.
– Generates a new, profitable income stream.
Teddy Tennis would also like to hear from Kindergartens, nurseries and day-care centres who would like to have Teddy Tennis run at their establishment….. and they don’t need a tennis court.
For more information about Teddy Tennis visit our website http://www.teddytennis.com, email us at email@example.com or call us on +(44) (0) 845 643 1173